Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In kuching =D

alright..finally update my dead blogg =D anyways im in kuching nw get to skip school till next week bt then i nid to giv up on my olahragawan of the year title though :( okay.. after reaching kuching yesterday i gt the most nostalgic moment ever XD everything was so familiar bt then stuff change though the river bank was still there the cat statue still standing there and the hotels same building bt different names anyways first place i went to was JPN kuching to finish my ic and stuff for my spm after that we check-in hilton which btw have the cutest counter lady ever XD then in the room after bath and all my dad found his old frd at the lobby and i jus found out my dad loves lepaking more then me XD then malam malam bout 10 sumthing went to some pud wif my uncle and that lucky bastard got some girl buying drinks for him T_T wth la then after that we went over the river banks to get some food the girl btw went back d muahahah =D oh yea it was full moon last night making the river bank fucking beautiful =D then back in the room my sleep was the best sleep i ever had XD i saw the very smile i fell in love wif =( its a bummer she dont feel the same feeling i have for her ...i'll be lying if i said i don love her anymore :( cincai la i get over it somehow anyways this morning buffet was awesome after buffet went for gym then back in room =D thats all for now la will update if anything happen in the next few days =D ciao 

1 comment:

[B.E.E] said...

no u hong wang oso can win la...he dominated...damn fast if he is in 100m i think i will lose