Tuesday, December 2, 2008

time sqaure :D

okay so yesterday me and keny terpaksa bangun so early XD i was half awake in the shower.anyways mom needed to go the phillipine's embassy near bukit bintang so we waited for her in the car. after that mom put us off pavillion :D she told me to bring keny around kl and come home ourself. and it was my first time being so damn far away frm home and back in one piece.anyways i told keny we cant afford bein in pavillion too damn expensive XD so we walk out went time square instead so many cheap shirts :D anyways it was bout 1130 that time and alrd gt LALA's around d so we went mcd first ordered my fav spicy chicken mcdeluxe :)then later bout 1230 more ppl came and saw this dude wearing a red eye lense wif weird hairstyle weirdest dude ever saw my life XDanyways we went into the theme park and tried the roller coaster after that the 360 thingy then the dna mixer damn headache after that so we sat on one spot insult every LALA tht pass by lol .... after a whole day there we took the monorail back home..taking the train home is hell XD hope to get my own car soon ^^

No comments: